Do you guys ever look through magazines or surf the web for beauty or fashion inspiration? I do! It’s not uncommon for me to get shopping ideas and/or build my beauty wish list from look books or other websites. Walmart’s Lookbook is a great place to check out seasonal trends. I’ll be honest…I don’t usually find great clothing items at Walmart. My friend Jenelle however, can pull together the cutest outfits while shopping there! I wish I had her fashion sense!
Walmart is a great store for outdoor accessories, everyday basics, decor and of course beauty and household items. I was challenged by Walmart Canada last week to check out their Spring/Summer Look Book, get inspired and go on a shopping spree for the all the latest beauty trends. The best part….I was provided with a $100 gift card to get my shop on!
Since Spring/Summer is all about colour and because one of my favourite colours is aqua (the same colour Kylie Jenner recently dyed her hair!), I used the colour theme as inspiration when choosing top beauty products and fashion accessories to incorporate into my Spring/Summer looks. I wear a lot of black and neutrals all year-long, but sometimes I like to add a pop of colour to an outfit or to my makeup/nails when the warmer weather hits. Do you want to see what I picked up for less than $100?
- Summer Krista Flats – $12.00
- Trendy 2-Tone Sunglasses – $9.00
- L’Oreal Nail Polish in “Not a Cloud in Sight” – $5.96
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Tenacious Teal” – $6.96
- Cover Girl The Super Sizer Mascara – $6.97
- Annabelle Smoothie in “Acaidasiac” – $7.56
- Hard Candy Bronzer in “Tiki” – $8.98
- eos Lip Balm in “Vanilla Mint” – $3.98
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths – $8.97
- Freeman Face Masks: Dead Sea Minerals & Charcoal – $2.88 for 2
- Dial Coconut Water Body Wash – $3.77
- John Frieda Sea Waves Salt Spray – $8.96
- HASK Argan Hair Treatment – $2.46
Have you seen Walmart’s Lookbook? What do you think of my beauty & accessory picks above? Anything catch your eye?
This post is sponsored by Walmart Canada, as part of the #LooksForLess Shopping Challenge. In exchange for this post, I have received special perks in the form of products and/or compensation. All opinions on this blog are my own.