Summer makeup is great but the heat can certainly put a damper on your beauty routine and make those loved products disappoint or melt away. The products above are great options for hotter temperatures!
1) Benefit Cosmetics Stay Flawless Primer(coming soon – June 18th) acts like a magnet and locks in foundation for 15 hours!
2) Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara is great for summer weather. Using the appropriate sized brush for both upper and lower lashes eliminates unnecessary smudging on the lash lines.
3) Lise Watier Bronzing Powder – Everyone needs a good bronzer to keep skin looking sun-kissed all Summer long. The prettiest I’ve come across recently is this one, released with LW’s Summer Collection.
4) Diorblush Summer Mix Colour Flash for Cheeks – Cream based blushes are the way to go when temperatures rise. Unlike powder blushes, they stay put all day and don’t require touch ups.
5) Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector (BB Cream) – I prefer tinted moisturizers and BB creams rather than heavy foundations in the Summer. They are lightweight and hydrating at the same time.
6) Essie Nail Polish – This brand has it really going on this year and who doesn’t like a pop of colour for sandal season? With its neon, summer, bridal and resort collections……you can’t go wrong with Essie.
7) Almay Liquid Lip Balm – I love lipstick… but in the heat, I reach for lip gloss, jumbo lip pencils or this liquid lip balm by Almay that’s super hydrating and packed with colour.
What are your top picks for Summer?
Leave me a comment below if you’d like to see a full review on any of these products!