By now, I’m sure you’ve all seen the new Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Glosses that hit shelves this past Summer? Because the brand’s Baby Lips Balm mentioned here and here received so much beauty hype, it isn’t exactly a surprise that they came out with a gloss version of this cult favourite! These new lip glosses combine the moisturizing and smoothing properties of a lip balm and the glossy sheen of a gloss. Included in the range are 3 formulas (cream, jelly & shimmer) and 12 shades, each retailing for $5.99 here in Canada. See below for additional details and photos of 10 of them!
- Standard lip gloss packaging with doe-foot applicator (5.5 ml/0.18 fl.oz)
- Enriched with Vitamin E – helps keep lips smooth & hydrated throughout the day
- Lightweight texture that isn’t sticky
- Lightly fragranced (I would describe the scent as sweet)
- Contains light reflecting pigments that add a sheer, shiny pop of colour to the lips
- Minimum 4 hour wear without eating or drinking
Shades & Formula:
Cream – #25 Taupe with Me, #30 Pink a Boo (not shown), #35 Life’s a Peach (not shown) & #40 Tickled Pink
Shimmer – #05 Just a Glimmer, #10 A Wink of Pink, #15 Fuchsia Flicker & #20 Lilac Lumi
Jelly – #45 Coral Craze, #50 Pink Pizazz, #55 Fab & Fuchsia & #60 Berry Chic
These glosses are perfect for days when you want an effortless, sheer wash of colour on your lips or if you want to add a nice shiny overlay to your favourite lipstick. Throw them into your handbag and tote them around for moisture on the go! I wouldn’t expect a whole lot of colour with these….they are much more sheer than they look. But very cute and so fun to collect!
Baby Lips Lip Gloss (L-R): Just a Glimmer, Taupe with Me, Coral Craze, Lilac Lumi & Berry Chic
Baby Lips Lip Gloss (L-R): Tickled Pink, Pink Pizazz, Fuchsia Flicker, Fab & Fuchsia & A Wink of Pink